Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. No writing your address or school name. You can say my house, or my school, but no names or addresses. Don't give away anything about where you live.
2. No cussing, no swearing. We have the little kids coming on the site and they don't need to see that.
3. Use correct grammar. I don't want to see things that don't make any sense.
4. CAPITALIZE WHERE NEEDED! THAT INCLUDES NAMES, PROPER NOUNS, AND THE BEGINNING OF SENTENCES!
5. No double posting. That means no back to back posting. If you need to add something, press the edit button on the top right of your post.v
6. Have fun!